Book the second.

The area for animated discussion

Book the second.

Postby Barry » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Febraury 15th 2009
well a signficant day with this book, as I raced past the allotted number of words, though I suppose that is not a good thing, as I am still in full flood (writing now late at night, with various Requiems screaming at full volume.....oh Purcell thank you for Queen Mary's funeral march, what a piece!). I am trying to be precise but I am getting personal and wandering off into various distractions which will all ahve to go. This is meant to be a friendly text book, singing the joys of stop motion and what it does best. I feel a little hollow writing this as I watch animation studios collapse. Nero fiddling whilst Rome burns. Still at least I've reached the right number of words, but when to stop?
However I am still up for any photos of stop motion that anyone would care to provide, at whatever level, as long as they are of a good resolution. It's the photos that are providing the headache....so many of you have provided some wonderful stills, but it is managing all these that is being difficult. I wish a book was just about writing.
Barry

Re: Book the second.

Postby Barry » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 pm

well the book is already beign advertised on Amazon, though it won't be published until next March. It won't be published at all if I don't pull my finger out this weekend as though I have written it, I need to go through it and check the photos and such.
Barry

Return to Discussion