"Beltapoi" Raw clay over Sun light

An area where you can display your work (it has to be on the web somewhere). Just start a new topic, say something about your work and include a link to it.

"Beltapoi" Raw clay over Sun light

Postby gus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi Barry. I just came across your site and like it !!... I leave a link to "Beltapoi" - A raw clay stop-frame animation I recently put together based on the music of prince Carlo Gesualdo . If you and others can spare the time it'd be interesting to hear your take on it. All the best.

http://vimeo.com/14993329
gus

Re: "Beltapoi" Raw clay over Sun light

Postby Barry » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Oh Gus, that is beautiful. Firstly, welcome to the site, and thanks for posting. I hope lots of people get to see your film. It is great to see clay being used in a less traditionally comedic way and really have got some beautiful images and textures, and who would have thought it would compliment the well. A beautiful film indeed.
Barry
Barry

Re: "Beltapoi" Raw clay over Sun light

Postby gus » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi Barry. Thanks for your kind words... a real note of encouragement. Yes. Raw clay has a bit more to offer than I initially thought?! Dust, mud, stone, all within the same substance. Interesting material to work with though I am not going back to it in a rush. It is as messy as it is fascinating !! Back to puppets for a while I think. All the best
gus

Return to Gallery