Some college work!

An area where you can display your work (it has to be on the web somewhere). Just start a new topic, say something about your work and include a link to it.

Some college work!

Postby SamUsher » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:30 pm

Hello Barry,

This has been such a useful website for my college course in the past few months, I'd like to show you what your helpful hints helped me on:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26355482/ You'll need to press 'download to desktop' to view.

We had to take a piece of dialogue from a film, design a character and build a puppet to animate to it.

I hope you like it!

Sam

p.s. I met you about a month ago at Cosgrove Hall when I was visiting with a couple of chums from college.
SamUsher

hi

Postby Barry » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:14 pm

Hi Sam, just sent you a private mail. And I saw your reel at Cossie this week...I'll get to look at it next week.
Barry

Postby SamUsher » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:31 pm

Hi Barry,

I have just got back to college after Christmas, our new brief is to produce a 90 second film. I'll be doing another character piece, with this 'fat lady' puppet and another, possibly a butler. I'm going to take the soundtrack from 'Dinner for One', an old british cabaret sketch from the 1920s that has bizarrely become very popular in Germany! Have you heard of it?

If all goes to plan I'll be going up to Cosgrove Hall next week - the 16th to the 20th of Jan - for some work experience. I'm going to bring my animation up so I may be able to show it to you. I'll show Bridget anyway, the version I sent her didn't work.

Sam
SamUsher

Postby Cuddlebum » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:49 am

Hello there,
I've just watched the film. LOVE the design and the animation is so natural. You can't buy talent like that sir. I cannot wait to see the butler. I also looked at some of your other drawings on devientart, I love them all and was making up voices to go with them. Yes I am a little sad. Rapston Nudgebucket, by the way, is a stonkingly fine name, brilliant!

Do well,
Cuddlebum
Cuddlebum

Return to Gallery