Field Play - 5 minute clip

An area where you can display your work (it has to be on the web somewhere). Just start a new topic, say something about your work and include a link to it.

Field Play - 5 minute clip

Postby Judith » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:04 am

Hello,
Here is a link to a 5 minute clip from my short (27 minute) stop motion animated film Field Play. I have combined live action with stop motion puppet animation. The story follows the adventures of an eclectic band of subterranean creatures (puppets created from found objects and natural forms) as they surface and explore the suburban landscape that has grown around them. The genesis for Field Play emerged about 4 years ago when I began documenting the field behind my house through sketches, photography and video. During this process of documentation, the demise of the field became apparent when bulldozers clear cut the field and surrounding woods for development. Field Play is my personal response to the destruction of this landscape and my concern for the environment in general.

I look forward to your comments.
Judith Mogul
http://youtu.be/8_yk18LoSMo
Judith

Re: Field Play - 5 minute clip

Postby Barry » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Hi Judith and welcome to the site - sorry it's taken an age to say hallo but I've been away in brazil. I will look forward to watching you clip as soon as I can and will get back to you. Thanks so much for posting. Barry
Barry

Return to Gallery