A Little Something From Ireland

An area where you can display your work (it has to be on the web somewhere). Just start a new topic, say something about your work and include a link to it.

A Little Something From Ireland

Postby edwina » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:18 pm

Dear All,

I noticed that the gallery section has not had any new work for 2007, so I decided to be a bit brave and remedy that! (Just to explain that my background is model making, so I'm a bit more behind the scenes than under the hot lights).

To begin with is a link to a stop motion series that I was lucky enough to work on up in Belfast. It was a relatively young company with a great team from all over (Belgium, India, Ireland, Iceland....). I was employed as a prop maker and I also got to help in producing some characters as well. They aired on BBC Northern Ireland in the Autumn and if you only have time to look at one, definitely make it 'Hubert and the She-Goats'.

http://www.myspace.com/manonone

The next link is actually to my final project from June 2005. It's basically a set and character for a stop motion that is still waiting to be realised. The story is of a painfully shy painter by night (canvas stretcher by day) who decides he wants to exhibit his work before he no longer has the chance.

http://www.oskarkeo.com/hosted/edwina/index.htm

Enjoy!
edwina

Postby Jessica » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:35 am

Dear Edwina,

I like your own Homepage much! You did these lovingly props! Beautyful! I didn't watched the series yet, but by the first impression it looks really interesting. And I can see, that the series is growing up with its filmmakers. Go on!

I know that it is not easy to show your on work on a public forum, but great, that you went that brave!
All the best,
Jessica
Jessica

Return to Gallery