"Another Dream" and other animation

An area where you can display your work (it has to be on the web somewhere). Just start a new topic, say something about your work and include a link to it.

"Another Dream" and other animation

Postby Jessica » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:33 pm

Hey everybody,

today I uploaded a tiny version of my first animation movie (ca. 27MB). You can view and download it from here!

It was my first one, I workend about nine month on it because I did all by myself. I didn't knew much about animation before I started but lots more after finishing.... ;) So I would be happy to hear some opinions about it...
Thank you all!
Last edited by Jessica on Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jessica

Postby Jessica » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:33 pm

So much impressed by our visit at Cosgrove Hall I do some animation training today... It's the hole afternoon's work: nothing fancy, bad light, my arm's shadows down on it... But now I really want to animate things again. And I did! So see my little red ball:

Red ball (1,5MB).
Jessica

Postby Pablo69 » Wed May 23, 2007 4:50 pm

Hi Jessica, I've downloaded the animation but for some reason my quicktime doesn't understand it and won't open... very bizzarre! any chance you can post it on youtube or anywere? cheers!
Pablo69

Postby Jessica » Thu May 24, 2007 9:16 am

Hey Paul,
I've just tried it and it works fine on my computer. Does anybody else have such problems with that? Please check out your Quicktime preferences.
As an alternative, you could download the free VLC-Player, this should work either.
Please try his first.
Or you could buy the dvd! ;)
Jessica
Jessica

hi

Postby Barry » Thu May 24, 2007 9:17 am

Hi Paul, I've have literally just sent you an email. Do let me know if you get it
B
Barry

Postby Pablo69 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:04 pm

Hey Jessica, I managed to download your film... it's a really nice piece and scary at the same time! I really like it... I think the use of sound makes the performance a lot more creepy which is great! It would be nice to see your characters as armatures but apart from that the animation and style is amazing! Nice work!
Pablo69

Postby Jessica » Thu May 24, 2007 5:51 pm

Thanks a lot!

I'm really glad that you like it!
The puppets are made of cardbord, acrylics and those cramps you use for envelopes – a totally no budge-production!
If you like I could send you some photos!
Jessica

Return to Gallery