George and the Dragon

An area where you can display your work (it has to be on the web somewhere). Just start a new topic, say something about your work and include a link to it.

George and the Dragon

Postby Will Mundell » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi Barry,

It was a pleasure to meet you when you came into Farnham and your opinions and suggestions on my film helped me enormously. As promised here is a link to the final film, apologies for the way youtube has framed the video but it should still be watchable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL-XBschGHA

Many thanks again

Will
Will Mundell

Re: George and the Dragon

Postby Barry » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi there Will, and I enjoyed that very much, and it is much slicker than when I saw it last. It made me laugh as well. There's some good detail in it and some interesting animation. What are you going to do next. Can I suggest you play with shadow a bit more and with variations of pace. It's interesting that all the films from your college have an abundance of After Effects - is this particularly encouraged by the tutors. That's an observation rather than a criticism, other than I do like wokring with puppets in the same space as their environment. You can always tell when they are not.
But well done. A good looking film
Barry
Barry

Return to Gallery